|Size||16 - 100|
|Region(s)||Asia and Thailand|
|Language(s)||English, French, Spanish, and Thai|
|Variant||Sociocratic Circle Method (first contact 2015)|
- Self directed Education (PCH is member of ASDE)
- Sociocracy or dynamic governance as a form of governance
- Collaboration instead of competition
- Agile learning principles (PCH is member of Agile Learning Centers and AERO)
- Dynamic and creative way to teach / learn
- PCH own 7 R principles: Rethink, Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle, and Rot.
- Montessori inspired education
- Cooking and Languages
- Zero waste
Experiences with Sociocracy
Applied as governance for the intentional community and will be applied in the school.
Posted on 2018-07-17 12:57 (GMT), last update 2018-07-17 12:57